Friday 7 November 2014

BABY BOB

Bob, just 10 months old.  Getting used to his new and loving home.

Just a tad nervous when a sudden sound occurs, like a loud click or some other noise.  The stupid fireworks that idiots have been wasting money o
n for the Guy Fawkes 'celebrations' just seem to start around the stupid Halloween crap and is still going on today.  Really upsets a lot of animals, including ME.

Sad-faced but HAPPY inside his noble head.







I shall keep you posted as to his progress.

9 comments:

The Bug said...

Oh my word - he's adorable!!

Plastic Mancunian said...

Hi Phillip,

10 months old? He's enormous.

Totally agree about Hallowe'en by the way.

:o)

Cheers

PM

Snowbrush said...

Oh, my, but that's a big dog! I'm so happy to see you looking happy.

P.S. I have a great book recommendation for you: The Dog Who Could Fly by Damien Lewis. It's the WWII account of an RAF dog that had an adventurous life second to none.

Snowbrush said...

P.S. I think you should meet a lady who lives in your fine country. She was my first follower quite a few years ago, and she just sent me a Christmas present, as she always does, although I don't always send her one. I like that in a friend. You too could send me a present if you wanted. I'm the perfect friend for those who regard it as better to give than to receive. I know you two will appreciate one another. I don't know just how old daughter is, but my friend here couldn't be too terribly many years older.

http://thesmallgodsshallbemyjudge.blogspot.com

All Consuming said...

And here I am as if by magic! Baby Bob looks like he's about a hundred years old hahaha. Lovely boy though.
And thank you Snow - tis a pleasure to be here *smiles*.

Snowbrush said...

You really need to cut back from posting so often.

Snowbrush said...

I sure like that bottom photo.

All Consuming said...

Me too. Its so joyful *smiles*.

Bee Magic Chronicles for Kids said...

That is a pretty big 'baby' :)